TNPSC For Group I and II is a well-researched and comprehensive book for the Tamil Nadu State Examinations. The book contains comprehensive yet concise information on all subjects under General Studies as well as a detailed portion on Tamil Nadu General Studies, given its importance in the examination. The content is designed keeping in mind its relevance in the state Public Services and other Examinations. Since the state examination pattern has change laying more stress on general studies covering a broader area of learning of various topic, the book too has undergone the required change. The book contains everything the aspirants need to know to crack the said examination. It is also immensely helpful for other state examinations
1. Comprehensive coverage of all general studies subjects including : History (Ancient, Medieval, Modern), Geography, Polity, Economy etc.
2. Covers Tamil Nadu GK, Economy, Geography etc
3. All data and facts duly updated
4. Comprehensive section of Tamil Nadu General studies
5. Written by a well-known author who has years of experience in guiding Civil Services aspirants
6. Practice and previous year questions provided periodically on the weblink provided in the book
7. Monthly current affairs uploaded on the weblink to aid preparation for the examination
About the Author
M Karthikeyan is a graduate in Commerce from University of Madras and further obtained Degree in Law from Dr.Ambedkar Govt. Law College, Chennai. He is the Honorary Director of a charitable organization Manidhanaeyam free IAS Academy in Chennai. Apart from this, he is also the Honorary Director of ARAM IAS ACADEMY formerly known as TIMES IAS Academy which is one of the fastest growing IAS Academy in Chennai. He is actively involved in training young minds to join Civil Services and various State Services. Further, he has a keen interest in imparting students with knowledge on Ethics Integrity and Aptitude, Governance and Internal Security for Civil Services main examination. He has also written detailed and well received books on the above subjects in association with some of the leading publications:
• “Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude” – Mc Graw Hill Publications
• “Internal Security” -Pearson Publications
• “Governance-Basics and Beyond” – Pearson Publications
• TNPSC Manual -Tamil Version -Mc Graw Hill Publications
Apart from his deep interest in academics, he is also a leading Advocate practicing in the High Court of Madras. He is the Standing Counsel and arbitrator for several government organizations like nationalised Banks and Food Corporation of India. Currently he is an Additional Government Pleader (AGP), representing the State Government of Tamil Nadu in the High Court of Madras.